Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mr. Kem Sokha's meaningful message to young people

 I recently held a public forum close to the boarder of Cambodia and Thailand, where a young Cambodian laborer told me that his boss, a Thai businessman, advised his Cambodian laborers that "if you don't change your Prime Minister, don't expect your life to change, and all of you will be my slaves forever." Let me remind you what the world's greatest genius Albert Einstein said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." That is, if you keep voting for the same leader over and over again and expect to see different policies, then you are insane. Don't you think that accepting 2 decades of the same corrupt leadership is insane? So this year, when you go to vote, I beg you please vote for sanity, vote for the better of your life, vote for Sangkrous Jeat!

No comments: